ABOUT GUELYLAND

"One of the smallest , independent kingdoms in the ciberuniverse. Nothing fancy. Population? Just me, myself and my jaguars, my movies and my books (and, at this very moment, YOU). Hided and secret like Skull Island or Opar, the ancients in Guelyland use to read the scrools of a minor god called Voor-Hes.
Most of the treasures of Guelyland are made of paper, plastic and vinyl.Guelyland dreams with expanding in deep more then in surface. The music of Nik Kershaw has been heard here. There are apes, lots of apes in Guelyland. Woody Allen and Bob Hope visit it quite often. Here we love books (the Kingdoms Library is both celebrated and secret) Here we are atheists but very tolerant and think of god a bit too often and much. Guelyland is, the stuff my dreams are made of..."

PEOPLE WITH TASTE. YOU CAN BE ONE OF THEM!!

Monday, February 16, 2009

LABYRINTH


One of the movies Diana and me watch over and over again is Labyrinth(Jim Henson, 1986). Fantasy, The Muppet Master Henson, Jennifer Connelly and Bowie.What else canone ask for a movie! Years ago I was too lazy to buy the the soundtrack on vinyl and even if i still regret it, at least today i found the mp3, so i am happy to share it with you, visitor of Guelyland, as a token of my friendship. Here's the link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/196543004/1986_-_Labyrinth.rar

P.D. If someone know how to make a direct link please teach me how.

6 comments:

Valentín VN said...

I love this movie. It was a great fantasy from the 80s imaginative trend that started in 1984. Dark Chrystal, Neverending Story, Ghostbusters...

Gigi Peligro said...

muy buena película... tienes el vinilo de esta película?
jajaj

Guely of Sweden said...

Yes that was the last chance tomake movies without too much computer animation. When artists could still show us their crafts in the "real" world of the movies. There's no much challenge with too much GCI (or it seems to be so from outside the industry)

Guely of Sweden said...

Gigi,como dijo Indi una vez que alguien le dijo algo feo "Now you are getting nasty!" :)

Gigi Peligro said...

Am I getting nasty?

this is getting funny!

Guely of Sweden said...

That's the idea!!

WATCH ME, WATCHING YOU WATCHING ME

Related Posts with Thumbnails