ABOUT GUELYLAND

"One of the smallest , independent kingdoms in the ciberuniverse. Nothing fancy. Population? Just me, myself and my jaguars, my movies and my books (and, at this very moment, YOU). Hided and secret like Skull Island or Opar, the ancients in Guelyland use to read the scrools of a minor god called Voor-Hes.
Most of the treasures of Guelyland are made of paper, plastic and vinyl.Guelyland dreams with expanding in deep more then in surface. The music of Nik Kershaw has been heard here. There are apes, lots of apes in Guelyland. Woody Allen and Bob Hope visit it quite often. Here we love books (the Kingdoms Library is both celebrated and secret) Here we are atheists but very tolerant and think of god a bit too often and much. Guelyland is, the stuff my dreams are made of..."

PEOPLE WITH TASTE. YOU CAN BE ONE OF THEM!!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Brando, Ribeyro...



The reading of books such as Ribeyro diaries and Brando memoirs are almost obligatory reading for me. I impose them to myself. Not just for the joy of reading but because i consider them (and i hope
being right) included in the basic bibliography of the humanities curriculum for the professional career that we call life.


La lectura de libros como los diarios de Ribeyro y las memorias de Brando son casi obligatorias para mí. Yo me las impongo. No sólo por el deleite de
la lectura sino porque las considero (y ojalá no me equivoque) incluidas en
la Bibliografía Básica del Programa de Humanidades en esta carrera profesional que es la vida.

No comments:

WATCH ME, WATCHING YOU WATCHING ME

Related Posts with Thumbnails