ABOUT GUELYLAND

"One of the smallest , independent kingdoms in the ciberuniverse. Nothing fancy. Population? Just me, myself and my jaguars, my movies and my books (and, at this very moment, YOU). Hided and secret like Skull Island or Opar, the ancients in Guelyland use to read the scrools of a minor god called Voor-Hes.
Most of the treasures of Guelyland are made of paper, plastic and vinyl.Guelyland dreams with expanding in deep more then in surface. The music of Nik Kershaw has been heard here. There are apes, lots of apes in Guelyland. Woody Allen and Bob Hope visit it quite often. Here we love books (the Kingdoms Library is both celebrated and secret) Here we are atheists but very tolerant and think of god a bit too often and much. Guelyland is, the stuff my dreams are made of..."

PEOPLE WITH TASTE. YOU CAN BE ONE OF THEM!!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

ABOUT MEETING JAMES RANDI


I met James Randi last night. One of my real heroes from more then a decade now. Got to shake his hand, sign my old copy of Flim Flam, make him some questions, take him quite a few shots and listen some rational wisdom with his jovial sense of humor. I wrote about him before here and now i just want to say that he is a great human being. More then eighty years old and he still has the magic (pun INTENDED), he still have the strength to go around the world and fight for Reason, debunk fakers, liars and thieves (like Peter Popoff, that goes again fooling people by the name of "People United for Christ". That's what i frankly call same shit with a different name).As I said before, I hope and wish Randi lives a very long life. Because we need him. His cause is one of the very few we support here in Guelyland. I guess the easiest and laziest but good way to check him out is simply watching him on YouTube.So, here a few pics of the man I was very happy to make.

















No comments:

WATCH ME, WATCHING YOU WATCHING ME

Related Posts with Thumbnails