ABOUT GUELYLAND

"One of the smallest , independent kingdoms in the ciberuniverse. Nothing fancy. Population? Just me, myself and my jaguars, my movies and my books (and, at this very moment, YOU). Hided and secret like Skull Island or Opar, the ancients in Guelyland use to read the scrools of a minor god called Voor-Hes.
Most of the treasures of Guelyland are made of paper, plastic and vinyl.Guelyland dreams with expanding in deep more then in surface. The music of Nik Kershaw has been heard here. There are apes, lots of apes in Guelyland. Woody Allen and Bob Hope visit it quite often. Here we love books (the Kingdoms Library is both celebrated and secret) Here we are atheists but very tolerant and think of god a bit too often and much. Guelyland is, the stuff my dreams are made of..."

PEOPLE WITH TASTE. YOU CAN BE ONE OF THEM!!

Monday, May 17, 2010

THE CLASSIC CLASSY MAGIC OF VINYL


Marilyn


I got hundreds and i don't mind getting some more if I can afford them. More collectable then videos, DVDs, casset tapes, compact discs or any other new way to save music. This format is almost as pure for music as a book is for reading (well, not that much but you know what I mean. And I said almost!). Someone said about vinyl records (now that they can be really cheap) that one should buy three copies of the ones we really like: One to listen, one to save and one to give away. The covers, the scratchs, their aparent simplicity. And... well these cool gals can't be that wrong. Can they? ;)


Audrey Hepburn


Gene Tierney


Joan Collins


Marlene Dietrich


Natalie Wood


Mamie Van Dooren


Megan Fox


Romy Schneider


Christina Aguilera


Tina Louise

4 comments:

Gigi Peligro said...

ay los vinilos cuántos buenos momentos me han reportado... muy buenas fotos!

Guely of Sweden said...

A mi también!

#167 Dad said...

nice shot of ginger.
i actually lived across the street from Marilyn Monroe's childhood home. Of course she died when I was quite young by I knew her foster parents...

Guely of Sweden said...

Gilligan's Island Ginger, of course!
Marilyn's childhood home! (well, she had sadly quite a few).Was that in California? Very interesting.

WATCH ME, WATCHING YOU WATCHING ME

Related Posts with Thumbnails