ABOUT GUELYLAND

"One of the smallest , independent kingdoms in the ciberuniverse. Nothing fancy. Population? Just me, myself and my jaguars, my movies and my books (and, at this very moment, YOU). Hided and secret like Skull Island or Opar, the ancients in Guelyland use to read the scrools of a minor god called Voor-Hes.
Most of the treasures of Guelyland are made of paper, plastic and vinyl.Guelyland dreams with expanding in deep more then in surface. The music of Nik Kershaw has been heard here. There are apes, lots of apes in Guelyland. Woody Allen and Bob Hope visit it quite often. Here we love books (the Kingdoms Library is both celebrated and secret) Here we are atheists but very tolerant and think of god a bit too often and much. Guelyland is, the stuff my dreams are made of..."

PEOPLE WITH TASTE. YOU CAN BE ONE OF THEM!!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

GUILTY PLEASURES?


Yes! That's how they call the bad movies we use to,ignoring the critics, like. They are not even redeemed with the patch label of "cult movie". I have a few: The Avengers Movie, Lost in Space, Godzilla(Roland Emmerich), What Dreams May Come, Revelation(Stuart Urban), City of Angels, Blue Brothers 2000, Cats & Dogs. Did i say few?
Well today and without any shame or further ado I will add another tittle to my least of beloved turkeys. The name of this one is Congo (1995). I'm just a sucker for apes in movies(But, make no mistake, I have to make clear anyway that i hate Konga from 1961). So, if you wanna have some talking gorillas, jungle with exploding volcanoes(they are never there for nothing, you know?) and african lost cities during the 90's, don't think twice and get this one. They say is bad and maybe it is but then, as Pia use to say "So? kill me for that!"

No comments:

WATCH ME, WATCHING YOU WATCHING ME

Related Posts with Thumbnails